To configure the PPC script with your Google Analytics account, you must do the following:
1) Create a Google Developers project as per https://console.developers.google.com/project
2) Create service account under this project, see instructions as per https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/OAuth2ServiceAccount#creatinganaccount
3) Select P12 for Key Type.
4) Download the .p12 file for this service account, upload to the admin directory
5) Enable 'analytics API' in the Google Developers console
6) In Google Analytics Administration > User Management, give the service account 'Read and Analyse' permissions on the analytics accounts you want to access. The email of this account is the one you get when creating the service account.
5) set a new variable for each $tubeConfig in your admin/config.php file, so it looks like this:
$tubeConfig = array(
"siteName" => "Blah",
"siteFeedUrl" => "http://www.blah.com/feed.php",
"uniqueSiteSlug" => "myTubeSite", //DO NOT CHANGE THIS EVER ONCE YOU START!
"googleAnalyticsEmail" => "email@example.com",
"oAuthKeyFile" => "KEY_FILE_NAME_GOES_HERE.p12",
"googleAnalyticsProfileID" => "12345678" //THIS IS DIFFERENT THEN THE UA CODE!
The email address must be the one that is generated with the p12 key.
The last step is log into your google analytics and give access to that new email address read/write access to your analyts.