Login with Twitter
Posted by Konrad Piwowar on 11 December 2017 06:42 PM
- You have to be logged in to Your Twitter account.
- Go to https://apps.twitter.com/ and click "Create New App", https://scr.hu/MR2Xgr
- Fill in form, fields "Website" and "Callback URL" have to start with "http://" or "https://" depending on Your host, IMPORTANT in field "Callback URL" put "http://your.domain.com/includes/twitter/twitter_postback.php", https://scr.hu/jm92z2
- After creating Your app go to "Keys and Access Tokens" tab, https://scr.hu/JwM1rj
- In the bottom You will find "Your Access Token", if there is no token already generated click "Create my access token", https://scr.hu/8qWZ52
- Now You have all need data. Go to Admin in your Tube and to Settings tab, https://scr.hu/aoj4VN
- Find "Social Networking Settings" section, https://scr.hu/BmgM04
- Set "Enable Twitter Login" to true
- Fill in Keys and Secrets fields with data from Your Twitter App "Keys and Access Tokens" tab
- Tube Script => Twitter App
- Twitter Consumer Key => Consumer Key (API Key)
- Twitter Consumer Secret => Consumer Secret (API Secret)
- Twitter Auth Key => Access Token
- Twitter Auth Secret => Access Token Secret
It should look like this, https://scr.hu/DkjBrl
*do not copy data form example, they will not work for Your site.
Save changes. Now on Your site in Login and Registration pages users will be able to Login with Twitter.