This is effective as of Mechbunny Tube Script 6.0.5
To enable Paysite System:
1) Set either CCBill, Epoch, or Other (if additional biller was coded into your installation) postback to true to enable postback script. This will unlock access to the postback scripts.
2) Edit template.signup.php to link to your biller's signup page. You can use a nicer join template here as well, and link it out directly to ccbill's flexjoin forms or Epoch's member signup page.
3) Set the paysite mode you want to use in admin area settings. Thumbnails makes it show thumbs only for non-members, Trailers makes it show trailers (requires trailer encoding be on, and that trailers are encoded for the videos in question already otherwise it will show full length), and 'false' disables the entire paysite system.
4) Follow one of the instruction sets below:
CCBILL AND EPOCH USER MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
After setting up your site in ccbill or epoch, go to the subaccount of the site and then the user management section. Disable thier user management and enter the following as user management URLs:
If is recommended that you rename these files to random names to prevent someone from manually sending a POST. Please disable password encryption at the biller end if they offer such an option - they should be sending plaintext passwords to the billing script (which then get encrypted at the script level).
If using CCBill, you must contact their support and tell them to enable JPOST on this subaccount.
NETBILLING USER MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS (AVAILABLE AS OF 6.0.6):
After creating your site in the netbilling admin and enabling paysite mode and netbilling postback in the admin area of the script,
1) Go to site tools -> site tags
2) Select config under the site you want to edit
3) Under Member URL, put http://www.domain.com/login
4) Under Control CGI Url, put http://www.domain.com/billers/netbilling.php (or different path if you renamed the password management file)
5) Under encryption options, select 'Post plain text passwords to your Control CGI'
6) Test by going to search tools -> browse -> members and creating a user on the site, then going into edit for the member and pressing 'refresh user' to send the POST.